<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Tuesday, July 14, 2009
5th mth**

How do I start this post?? Hmm..
Its been ages since my last post that nw i don't know what I shud blog abt. Haha.

First of all, me and him are still going on strong. In fact, today is our 5th mth together.((:



It's kinda hard for me to believe that it has been this long, given that we didn't really spend much time this mth due to his ns life. Haiz
I guess i just nid to endure this several mths.. Wad to do.. :(

My typical routine every wk is to work from monday to thurs. On friday, I will pick him up frm his camp at boon lay! After which, we will hang arnd before we separate our ways. On saturday or 'FieZiq' day, we will go out the whole day if possible. On sunday, it depends whether we will meet or not. If we meet, it will just be a short one before he book in again. And this routine continues.... Haha..

Secondly, work stuff. Well, i'm still working at swn cop. But i'm finding a full time job. Working thr is not the same as before. Each time i work, i willl be like the only malay one working. And the working environment is definitely nt the same
as before. Haizz...
And plus, i hate fountain!!


hmmmmm...
Duno wad else to blog ar..

I miss him larrrrr!!!!!