<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Sunday, April 26, 2009
i'm sorry dear...

I've not been myself these few days. Getting upset over such minor little things that is insignificant to others. I really dunno what's getting into me. And bcoz of this, I had a little 'war' towards him. Let me emphasize tis: it's me who had the 'war' not 'us'. So he is totally not in the fault. The 'war' was referring to how i treated him yesterday, the words and tones that I have used. After having the whole day today to think it over, I've realised that I've gone overboard this time. From deep down, I'm sorry dear. I know I've hurt you, once again. I don't mean to pull you along in this rollercoster ride of emotions that I'm having. It's just that things tend to make me remember the past. The hurtful, painful and difficult past..


I know I should never doubt you or your feelings to me. But being me, I just can't help to question everything. I guess my experience have taught me to be less gullible. In simple words, I don't want to be hurt again. That's all.

I love you<3