<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Monday, April 27, 2009
enough of everything

I've had enough. Enough of always being compared to other people. Why must you always compared me with your friend's daughter or even to my own cousin? Do you know it hurt me? I guess you don't.

Sometimes i wished i was in my own family. Maybe things would be different. I won't be lonely everyday at home with no one to talk to. Maybe i would feel the love around me. This home is not really a home to me. I would prefer to stay outside. Coz to me, this home juz feel like a hotel. A place to take rest and shelter above my head.

Enough said, for now that is.

p.s. i can't wait to move out and live my own life for once.