<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Thursday, March 26, 2009
forever and always

As always, I am always lazy to update my blog. Haha.
But today, i will blog. Partly bcoz of that special someone who have been bugging me to blog since forever. But nonetheless, I still love him..
Well, my life have been pretty much the same lately. Going to work most of the days, but most importantly is miting my other half almost every single day. It's kind of funny coz, we would say that we would not meet each other for 3 days as we are bz, but somehow we would still meet everyday. Haha. Weird how we would still find time for each other despite how bz we are(:

I know I have been throwing tantrums at him sometimes. But I can't help it, really. Sometimes, my mood can change to happy dovey to bad bad mood, for no apparent reason. And when that happens, I would pity him. Coz I would be damn quiet and ignoring his words while he's trying to make feel better. After dunno what else to do to cheer me up, he too would be quiet right by my side. Only after moments later, would I be back to normal. I know I'm a weird girl. As well as a very difficult girl to be with. Sometimes I wonder...

Can anyone put up with this weird-adorable-difficult-chubby little girl?
And the answer is Yes. He is AmirHaziq Bin Hussain. =)

In all, I am happy to say that I'm a very very very lucky girl to have met someone special like him. Everyday spent with him are my best and most moments in my life. I love you!

Oh yaa, i really am surprised for the surprise you gave me last monday.
Fizzie<3



In a very totally different topic...
Tmr or in fact later today is my poly graduation nite at the merriot hotel.
Was doin my last minute outfit shopping with boyfie juz now. This is the result when a fickle minded girl decided not to wear the 'pirate' costume together with her frens. As a result, 2 aimless souls are left wandering the streets of bugis and far east plaza. After long walks, they managed to buy something nyce enuf for the occasion. Hahaha..
Simply cant wait for later.. It will be a fun and chaos day later, I have to say.

Coz on friday morning, i will be leaving for my long-deserving holiday in HONGKONG!! WooHoo~~
So later and friday will all be in a rush for me..
It will be one of my happiest times in my life definitely....
The only setbacks I had was the fact that I have to leave my soulmate behind... :'(
No worries k.. I will miss you as much as you will miss me..
I will be back in 5 days okie?? :P
Love you, forever and always... <3


Till here for this post..
Will update when I'm back frm HK..
Toodles~

(p.s. sory if thr's no pics. will upload them once i can)