<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's hard when you're stuck in a junction. Unsure of what direction to take. Either to go straight or have a U-turn. The light will turn green soon and you have to make a decision by then. Going straight would mean that you are entering into an area that you are new to. Into a new zone where you don't know what the outcome would be like. Having a U-turn means that you are getting back to your safety zone. A place you've been and trying to escape from. Life's hard. It require you to make decisions every single minute or even second. That's how hard it is. It's even harder for someone who hates making all those decisions. Like me.

I know what you want from me. All you want is just a simple answer. But I can't give you that. At least not now. Not when my feelings are all over the place. I need to settle all of this before i can give you any answers. Yes, I do enjoy your company. But both of us knew it's more complicated than what it seems. I don't want to do something that may be normal to you and me. I know how much it hurts. I don't wish to see you go through it again because of me. And I mean it.

To that person who doesn't seem to care how much he's hurting me:
You see I love you,
Then I hate you,
And I hate you, cause I love you
And I need you, then I don't need you
I don't know just what to do

I think I hate you, yes I hate you
Wait, I love you, I love you
I'm really so confused,
I love you, yes I do

Well, till here for now.
Got lots of stuffs to think abt and settle.
Toodles~