<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Since i got noting to do nw, let me juz blog. Eventho i got nth to blog. hmm, mayb i do. But nahh. Dunwan to talk abt it ar.



Firstly, let me wish all chinese a Happy chinese new year!! =D



I'm tired of werking. Seriously. I know i need to take a break. But i need $$. Wads more wif my pending holiday.. Haiz.. I guz i jus haf to bear wif it a teeny weeny bit longer. Aniwaes, working haf been fun at tymes. Those peeps thr really crack me up.. Plus with all the new gossips n stories coming up.. It's funny when i tink of it. Coz it remind me of the past. How me and him stir up the whole outlet. Haha. But it's all in the past ryte?? *winks
Toking abt werk, i wana wish Suriah all the best. Hope she will excel in pursuing further education as well as her happiness.. :)

School sucks!! My exams are nearing and i haven even start revising. Even worse, i haven even print out my lecture notes! Hais.. Come on Sofie.. Buck up.. Better start studying if u wanna graduate!!

My emotions have been haywire these past few days. Trying very hard to put up a facade infront of everyone. And if u noe me well, tat is why i have been eating ALOT!! And i really mean alot. Ok. Let me give an example. Yesterday or rather early tis morning arnd 2.30am, i had my very late dinner-cum-supper. If i ate titbits or snacks is understandable ryte? But noo.. I ate a full plate of rice wif 'asam pedas'. haha.. No wonder im gaining weight bit by bit. But who cares ryte? I will eat as much as i want. Nobody can stop me!! Heh :P

You say you love me. But you dun bother to show it. Is it my fault in wanting to end it? But still, you show no reaction. Maybe it's best if we juz went our separate ways for nw.. ='(