<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Sunday, December 07, 2008

Never Have I Fallen

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away

- Rex A. Williams -


*Has fallen in LURVE with him.. all over again*


My life is pretty boring nowadays. It's filled skool,werk and more skool. Literally speaking, my life is not really a life. It's becoming more like my routine schedule everyday. A day begin with going to skool early in the morning till evening, then after that straight to werk. Only when it is the early wee hrs of the next day will i reach home for that day. And the same thing happens the next day. Lucky I am only werking on some days, not everyday. Really can't wait to graduate nxt yr!! After that, I'll be FREE!!! WoHoo~~ =D




Why do i feel as if everyone around me have changed and found new friends while I'm still feeling alone and lonely? Why do I feel jealous and sad when I see couples walking hand in hand everywhere I turn? Why do I have to be dependent on myself for everything? Why am I scared in getting my heart broken again? Why things seems to be different between me and a dear friend whom I used to be so close to? Why dun I feel alive in my own life?

These are some random pics that i took wif my closest n bestest cuzzin ever:



Till next tym...

Toodles~