<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Wednesday, November 26, 2008

These past few weeks have been okay i guz. Major project report is over, poster presentation is on Friday. Then after that, the SIP/MP part of my final year is over. Yippee~
But there's nothing to be glad about. I still have 5 more subjects to complete before I can completely enjoy. And the thing I am worried about is the fact that all of the 5 subjects are PBL, or problem based learning for those who don't know. It literally mean there is going to be no lecture, tutorials unless the lecturer wants to conduct it. In other words, we have to learn ourselves. Haiyo... And the assignments are juz problem cases that we are to complete in our groups.
I just pray that I can get through this and graduate next year!! =S

Beside my school stuffs, I am still working at swn cop several tym a week. Tho not as much as I had wanted, I could use with the extra $$$. Been put to cashier several tym already,even tho i hate it. And last sunday, i was the cashier..on a sunday nyte ok?!?! I was lyk dragging my feet to the cashier lar. It was pretty busy, but I tink I did ok..Luckily, thr's no cake orders or wadever else that i don't know how to do. The only thing I lyk abt cashier is that I wun be perspiring while working or during closing. Cashier have the luxury of having the air-con directly above the counter. Haha.
Ohh yaa,been walking back home from work alone this past few days. Dunno why suddenly just want to walk back instead of taking the bus. And while walking, I will be listening to MJ12 or Misteri Jam 12, a 'scary' malay radio programme. My frens thought I was crazy walking home alone at arnd 12am. But, i duno lar..

Me and him are okay i guz.. Altho it's been 2 weeks since we last meet, we are still hanging in thr. Besides from my time-to-time mood swings and sulking, everything else is okay i tink. BaBy is too busy working for almost every single day. So you can't blame me from being kind of irritated at tyms.. But I am looking forward to this saturday!! We can finally meet!! =D

Well, I am supposed to be sleeping now. Need to meet my grp mates tmr morning at 10.30 before having lab from 12-3pm. Den I'll be off to work from 7-11pm.. Haiz..
Hmm.. I tink tats all for tis post..Wana sleep, but b4 that... will be doing my daily ritual b4 slping.. Tat is reading a book!! Hehe :)

Ok lar,till next tym.
Toodles~~