<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Olla..

Juz wana de-stress myself by blogging. Wads with major project and everything.. MP really haf taken over my life like a storm.. I really miz those days when I’m free to do anytink I want. Juz finish my SIP report, I tink.. Well it’s more den 2000 words and less den 2500 words.. so I tink it’s kinda okay.. Still hav tmr to finalize it anw.. Nw, it’s tym to blog!!!

My attachment is juz over.. Yes!! Eventho I’m glad it’s over, I kinda miz those tym in the lab. Where me n nana will get free treats by them.. for example mcdonalds, kfc, etc…. I will oso miz the staffs there. Lyk shorty, mal, jules, Ritchie,etc. But I’m definitely not missing those long train rides to n fro.. and the fact that I haf to wake up early every single day!! Even on sat!! But besides the work, I still rmbr the little ‘pleasure’ I had outside the lab. Well, all I can say is tat, it was nyce till it all ended. It taught me a valuable lesson that I will always rmbr. Oh yaa, I will miz eating the kway teow goreng at AV!! And the chicken rice at the cafeteria!!




Hmm.. haf not been werking at swn as often as I shld. It’s nt tat I dun wan to werk but I simply cant. Lyk I said earlier, nid to finish up my MP first.. Haiz.. No werk= No $$. And to make matters worse, I haf not received my SIP allowance for the mth of Sept ok?!?! How f*ck up is tat?!? I still haven pay my hp and broadband bills!!





On a brighter note, I am grateful for having someone by my side all the tym, well mayb not all the tym. But who cares.. I am lucky to have him. Lurving my one and only bAbyLuRvE!! We have our ups and downs but we came thru it nonetheless.. Sayang dier!!







Been watching a couple of movies lately.. Lyk HSM3, ‘rec’ and coffin. HSM3 and ‘rec’ is not too bad.. coffin is nt wad I expected it to be. Nt scary at all.. only for some surprising scares.. so dissapointin.. well I dun nid to pay for it.. heh. The only tym I nid to fork out money was for ‘rec’. Had wanted to treat bAby but end up I pay $15 and he pay the other $5.. Haha.. Too bad. They dun accept nets and I only got 15 bucks on me.. Hees~
Tmr, mayb watching movie wif bAby.. but it seems lyk thr’s no nyce show to watch.. hmm.. we’ll see how tmr I guz… ;)




I'm bored now... hmmm... let me upload some pics lar..




*nana & me*





* bAbY & me *


* me *

* smile *

* purpleee *