<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gosh!!
It's been over 2 mth since last post. I kinda miss blogging.. bt nah.. i dun miss it tat much.
Soo many stuffs have happen all tis while.. Dun noe whr to start..

Still having my attachment... But it's ending sooon..
On 7 nov to be exact.
Part of me can't wait to be back to skool... But part of me can;t bear to leave myattachment plce..
I miss all my tp frens!! Lyk Nisha, Mya, and ALL my guyfrens!!! Duno if they have forgotten abt me.. esp the guys..
I miss lpaking wif all of them N being the only gurl among 10+ guys.. Miss lpakin at ITAS and playin taiti thr.. but i dun miss studying!! Haha..
But i will also miss my lab staffs oonce its all over... :(
They have been very helpful n fun during all these while..
Will miss joking arnd wif them while doing our werk.. They taught me alot, even more den in skool..
Talking abt my SIP, my MP is ongoing.. but nt tat smoothly.. haha.. duno lar...

Besides my attachment, i am still werking at swn cop at tymes, but nt much tho..
Have been in cashier for a couple of tyme.. didnt really lyke it as usual. have to be cashier only as a last choice, if thr is no other cashier werking.
The werking environment is definitely different as compared to the past few mths.. Those who noe wad had happen will understand why lar.. And i am trying to forget abt it and start over.. Lyk wad a malay phrase say 'Buang yang keruh, amek yang jernih'. It's hard, but im glad thr's someone to help me get me ovr it=)

My feelings haf been goin thru ups and downs, juz lyk a roller coaster. At tymes, im nt even sure of wad i am feeling at tat point of tyme. It keeps rmbring my past feeling, but now i am heading out of it and towards a new direction :)
I may nid abit more tym to completely forget him, but wif help, i will do it nonetheless!!

A recent incident really jolt me out of my conscious. Haf i been a gd daughter? A daughter tat behaves and listen to wad her parents say? One who does nt make her parents worry abt her? I've been tinking.. And i know the answer to all of it. And the answer is.....no. And tat makes me feel guilty. I feel guilty for goin hme late everyday.. not caring much abt wads happening at hme. And now look at wad had happen. Mayb its my retribution, but it does nt happen to me. Instead it befall on someone whom i loved dearly. How i wish it had happen to me instead.. Now, i feel helpless. Thr's nth i can do beside staying by his side and be thr wen he needs me. Really sorry dad.. :(

I think tats all for tis post. Will update wen i haf the tym again yaa..
Gotta slp soon as i nid to be a gd daughter tmr...
Toodles peepz~~