<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Thursday, May 15, 2008

This day started off with a shocking news abt my father.
He apparently fell at work and hurt himself.
Don't really know the details as i was rushing for skool alredy.
And now, i'm very worried abt him, on top of all the other things i had in mind.

Then had an interview quiz that i didnt study for as i was too tired yest.
Luckily i barely pass the quiz. Phew!!

But then, i got to know something that cause me to cry on the spot.
It was embarrassing larh.. but the tears juz came running dwn.
I cannot do anytink.. Luckily it does nt last long. I tried to contain it as i dun wan ppl to see me crying. And i was at AS concourse at tt tym. Imagine how many ppl are around..

Den went to ITAS and met Nisha there. Told her abt it and it make me cry AGAIN!!
Luckily she hav tissue.. I try to stop as ITAS was full of ppl. I didnt care how i look lyk. I oso dun hav much appetite to eat even tho i was damn hungry b4 this. But wad Nisha told me is true lar. I'm trying to not think at it as much. But these things takes time... Haiz.. =(

So, been feeling down from then on. And nw, i dun hav any mood to do my proj.. And i gotta work later.. Cant wait to talk to abg lar. I really nid someone to talk to..

Will be filling up my spare tym with work and projects and other stuffs.. Juz to keep my head away from tinking negative things.. And i gotta start revising my work alredy. My results for my first quiz is pretty bad, so i nid to buck up.. Haiz..



Till nxt tym den.. =(



Hate guys with EGOS!!! Why can't they just tell you straight to the face?!?!? Why must we find out from other people?!?! Stoopid!! Basket!! Asshole!!