<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm supposed to be studying for my LMQA now. But im juz too tired ar. I noe i nid to study coz i dun really noe wads the whole topic is abt. I juz noe the basics or outline of it. So basically, i'm dead tmr. Haiz..

Nemind lar. I tink i'll drop by elf rm later and see if i can study abit thr.


My work have been okay i guz. All three days i work, i became the setter or oso food runner. So basically i have to send the settings as well as the food. Lucky, i have a partner. But my arms is aching lar. I noe tt i dun really have any arm strength. But the job is easy lar. No nid to interact much wif customer, n i cn juz slack if thr's nth to do. But only when it's full hse, then thr's chaos. Food will be jammed, customers complaining and many more. And even yest, my poor Kenneth drop the whole tray of food. And the whole restaurant went quiet.. but then the silence only lasted a few seconds. After tt, everythg went back to normal.
Oh yaa, almost everyone wore glasses on sat n sun. Me, Suriah, Kenneth & Hanisha. But sir Azrin dun like us wearing it. Haha. Too bad lar. I nid to buy new lenses larh...
My pay is cuming in a few days tym. Can't wait for it ar!!!! Wanna go shopping but.... my term test is nxt wk!!! BooHoo~~ Well i guz shopping will have to wait... =(


Talking abt term test, i still have no one to study with. I nid sumone to study wif me or teman me study after skool. If possible in skool lib or anywhr else whr i can study. Coz if i go home to study, i will definitely not study. There is too many temptation for me at home. So, nid to study else whr besides at hme.


Been eating kinda alot these few days. Its juz one of those days whr i want to eat to fill my tummy. Coz when i'm down, i either will eat alot or nth at all. It all depends on my mood. These few days have been lonely for me as usual. Besides schooling and working, i gt nth to do. So i wanna try to fill my tym wif studying nw. Since i will nt be werking tis week or nxt wk xcept tis sat nite, I gt alot of tym to spare. And having alot of tym to spare is nt gd for me. Coz i will tink of HIM whenever im free. And i dun wan to. Even if i still misses him every single second of the day, i cnnt do anytink to chge it. He's gone and i'm still here alone. it's juz hard to forget everythg in a day or mth. For me, it takes a longer tym. And i really hope tt tym really heals all wounds!



FYI: i wanna eat ar.. my tummy grumbling alredy.. hehe..




ok lar, till here for today.
Gtg alredy.
Toodles~~ =D