<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Tuesday, May 20, 2008

~ I Stay In Love ~ Mariah Carey ~

Oh baby
Baby, I stay in love with you

Dying inside cause I can't stand it
Make or break up
Can't take this madness
We don't even really know why
All I know is baby
I try and try so hard
To keep our love alive

If you dont' know me at this point
Then I highly doubt you ever will
I really need you to give me
That unconditional love I used to feel
It's no mistaking
We're just erasing
From our hearts and minds

And I know we said let go
But I kept on hanging on
Inside I know it's over
You're really gone
It's killing me
Cause there ain't nothing
That I can do
Baby, I stay in love with you

And I keep on telling myself
That you'll come back around
And I try to front like "Oh well"
Each time you let me down
See I can't get over you now
No matter what I do
But baby, baby
I stay in love with you

Baby, I stay in love with you
It cuts so deep
It hurts down to my soul
My friends tell me
I ain't the same no more
We still need each other
When we stumble and fall
How we gon' act
Like what we had
Ain't nothin' at all now

Hey, what I wanna do is
Ride shotgun next to you
With the top down like we used to
Hit the block
Proud in the SUV
We both know our heart is breaking
Can we learn from our mistakes
I can't last one moment alone
Now go I know

I stay in love
Love
Oh, I stay in love.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noe i've said tat i'll be in hiatus for some tym.
But nw i'm bored larh..
Projects are never ending.. i got 2 case study due tis friday and another lab report due nxt mon. And den nxt tues, i have another quiz.. haix..
So stress... n i haven even start revising.. Die larh..
I'm too tired nowadays to study.
Esp today.. start class at 8 but i came arnd 8.15. Den during lect, i kinda sleep after juz 30mins.. Haha. I was lyk damn sleepy ar. Been werking two full day on sun and mon. My body is didnt get enuf rest ar. Slept at arnd 3am yest, so onli got arnd 4 hrs of sleep..
But the good thing is, i dun hav tym to reallie think of him. But today again at skool, i've thought of him. It's juz hard to juz forget. Been listening to the song above and it really says wad my heart says. Thanks ar Nisha for introducing the song to me juz nw. Nw both of us will be sad whenever we listen to tis song.

My werk schedule for tis wk is CRAZY!! Will be werkin on thurs, sat n sun. Haiz.. Dun tink i will be werking for the nxt 2 wks ar. Wanna revise since my term test is lyk 2 wks away.. Hopefully saiful will let me have a short break for nw.

Ok lar. Till here for nw. Wanna mit amir, adly, sheikh and rahman. They are 'studying' now. So hopefully i can join them oso...
Toodles~~