<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Friday, April 25, 2008

It's been ages since i last blogged huh.
Simply too lazy and bz larh..
Haiz..


Skool been as normal.
Tho been bz wif my cca stuffs since tis wk is recruitment wk. So there's LOTS of stuff to do. Not to mention, being in the committee, hav to step up abit. Tho my post is not tt impt. Haha.
Almost everyday go home arnd 10 or 11. Haiyo.. Tired seh. My body can collapse anytym soon..



Guz wad?!?!?!
My SIP is juz 6 wks away!!!!!!
I'm lyk soooo scared larh.. How i wish there's no need for attachment at all!!
I duno how i am going to cope lar. Now practically all subjects is SDL which is self-directed learning. NO lectures and stuffs and we muz do lyk case study and present it for the class. I was lyk wth?!?!?! Even wif lectures, i was kinda slow, not to mention without it. DIE seh. HELP!!!!! I wish i can turn back time wen i was juz in first year... haiya... =(


Talking about first year, now i feel so OLD. Imagine being in third year alredy. Time really past in a blink. I still remember my days during the orientation. Especially the time i spent wif NISHA and MYA. Now, i'm still close wif them. Especially wif Nisha.


Oh yaa, i've been having sore throat since monday. On tues, i totally have NO voice!! Stoopid sia. Wad a wrong timing for me to lose my voice. And bcoz of tat, on recruitment drive days, i could not 'pull' students to the booth. I noe i will scared off all potential ELFs when i open my mouth. So i juz give out flyers and play wif this cube ball. Fun seh!!
Now, i'm waiting for the briefing for tmr's selection to start at 6.



FYI, i'm still werking rite now. But now, i'm werking at compasspt[cop] instead of white sand[ws]. The atmosphere there is TOTALLY different frm ws. Now, i really miss the ws peepz. If possible, i want to move back to ws, but i pity sir saiful lar. I have to hang on for a few wks i hope. But, I'm currently tinking of quiting for awhile. Wads wif my studies and SIP cuming up, i'm scared i cannot handle all of it. Been werking on tues and yest after skool. And im so tired la. Actually i'm supposed to werk 2dae, but i decide to give my shift to my new colleague. Seriously, my body is exhausted. Still, i have to stay back for ELF. Haiz.





** Still missing you even if I'm not supposed to anymore **