<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Wednesday, February 06, 2008

As you all can see, i change my blogskin alredy.
Took a long time for me to do it since i'm a IT illiterate. Haha.
But after some tym, i succeed!! Yippee~~

And i also change my jukebox.
It's now "Real Love' by Massari.
Got to noe abt tis song frm my tall giant. He is downloading some random songs into his laptop when we came across tis particular song. He recognised as one of his fav songs. And from tat tym i heard it, i fell totally in lurve wif it...<33


Today is CNY's eve.
Skool end at 10. So was planning to go to airport to apply for job pass. But, ajul lost his IC. So we decide to go nxt tym.
I would lyk to wish all chinese a happy chinese new year!! Have a nice holiday everyone!!


Will keep tis post short.
Wanna go home and eat..
Hehe..



You are away in london.... and i am reallie missing you.....