<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Been feeling pretty troubled lately. Got alot on my mind that keeps bothering me. And when i think about it, it reminds me of other things that made me even more troubled. Haiz. Juz nid you to console and comfort me, but you are busy yourself. Feels lyk i'm all alone once again.
.Once again you disappoint me.
=(

I simply lurveee Carrie Underwood!!!
She's lyk soo talented with her great voice n plus she's absolutely beautiful as well.
She's got the total package i hav to say.
Even if she's into country music, i think she will be even popular than Kelly Clarkson!
Kelly used to be my fav idol winner, but now my heart belong to Carrie.. Heh.
I even got all her songs from her new album and the songs rocks!! =D

*idunwishtoseeyouanytimesoon*


Aniwae, good news for the boys at the street soccer comp.
The "Vonda" team, which incl Haziq, Ajul, Zul Besar, Zul Cine, Asri, Josephine n their goalkeeper, won the first place!!! Yeap! They reallie deserve it!!
The other team, which incl Fauzi, Amir, Corny, Ad, Hamdan, Andika n Heider, won third place. They cld hav gone to the finals seh.. but nemind. Third place is good oso. Congrats to all the guys!!! :)

Dunno wad else to write larh...

~ Skool's been okay as usual.
~ I hav been eating ALOT!!

~ Currently missing tall giant

~ Craves for chocolates, ice-cream, McCafe's Double chocolate n Mac cheeseburger!!

~ Nid $$$

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s beautifully tucked in between my fingers
Our symbol of trust and love we had for each other
No matter where I am or what I am doing
Always know that you are already in my heart
Not to forget, having me inside yours

Content with what we have at the time being
Though I hope we could have more time together
But knowing how that’s going to be difficult
I’m grateful each time we get to meet
Even if it was a short moment