<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Friday, December 28, 2007

Turning 18 a few days ago was sweet memory for me.
My day started off wif an unexpected call from my "tall giant".
Being the first one to wish me, it definitely put a smile on my face tat morning.
After tat, messages started to stream in.
To those who wish me, again I would lyk to say thank you for your wishes.
You all made my day!! :)

Met my tall giant arnd 3 and went to have Swenson at airport.
He surprised me wif flowers and a card.
So sweet!! =DD
Then we met Nisha and Ano near CS where they gave me their present.
It was this cute little cushion tat can change color I think. Ha-ha
So cute! But I have to leave it at my tall giant’s car first.
At arnd 7, met my family at Bedok.
There, they bought my first ever CONTACT LENS!!
Yippee!!
Followed them to fetch my cute niece, Yaya, before going off to Courts.
Den, it was back home.

The next following day, was Adly’s birthday.
Went sheesha-ing at Bugis.
Had fun.


Yesterday, went 'shopping' with Fizah at town.
And it was the first time I’m wearing my contact.
It took I don’t know how long before I managed to wear it.
It seems like my eyes is sensitive to stuffs going inside it.
God knows how long both of us are in the toilet. Ha-ha
After wearing it, it feels weird not having anything resting on my nose.

Anyway, bought something for my tall giant tat I’m pleased wif. :)

Today, came to skool for a briefing and my proj miting.
Soon, miting Fizah again to check out bdae cards at TM/CS.
N todae, it took me arnd 15 min to wear my contacts.
Phew!!~~

Tmr, will be an early day for me again.
Muz be in skool at 7.45AM for the ELF alumni gathering.
At noon, miting my beloved sisterz for lunch and bowling.
Originally, the plan was to go Sentosa but it was cancelled.
Haiz.. Nemind lar. At least, get to spend tym wif them. ;)

Well, i hav been blabbering but i haven say anytink abt my holiday.
Ha-ha
Well, the whole trip was fun lar.
Cameron is a BEAUTIFUL place i hav to say.
Too bad i dun hav a camera to snap all those picturesque scenery.
Only managed to take some pics wif my fon.
And there, it was bloody cold lar.
You dun nid air-con or fan in the room and alredy you are shivering.
But, alredy missing the place ah where everything is happening at a slower pace as compared to s'pore.
Oh yaa, i bought a polo-tee for my tall giant. It is in his fav color and i oso bought a top tat is in the same colour. Hahaha.


p.s. I wanna watch the movie 'p.s. i love you'. Apparently, its out as a movie alredy but its nt available in spore i tink. It's released on 27 dec but it does nt show at any of the cineplex. Haiyo. I wanna watch larrhh.... :(





~ once again, YOU made my special day special by being special to me ~