<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Monday, November 05, 2007

Will be a short post i tink.
Waitin for zul to finish his class..

So, i've made a deal wif zul for him to stop smoking for 2 wks!!!
Haha..
And the deal was, if he did it, i would treat him to itas food or fast food.
But if he broke the deal, he will have to treat me to SEOUL GARDEN!!!
Hehehe..
How good of a deal is tat?!?!?!
Well, it is all for his benefit... and mebbe i will stand to gain.. ;D

Last sat is a tirin day for me.
Let me recap:

8-9.15am:
Went for ELF assessment and took only the written test.
The results will be out tmr, which mean i dun nid to take the practical!!
Yeah!!

10-2pm:
Went for the community service thingy.
Paired wif nisha n we got 18 surveys done!!

2-11+pm:
Went jln raye wif the itas guys!!
And im the only gurl...
But I was kinda in a bad mood halfway thru it.
But, it was fun!!!
Watched d match betw man u n arsenal..
It was chaotic!!!

K lar, gtg alredy.
Zul waitin for me to take his pay..
Toodles~~