<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Friday, October 26, 2007

Holla!!

Tis again will be a short post.

Very tired nw.
Juz nw went to bugis wif dy at abt 2.
Wanted to go home straight wen we reached tamp arnd 5.
So i casually walk home juz to find out tat i nvr bring my home keys!!!
I was lyk sayin to myself la.." Stoopid sofie!! Always 4get sum things at a point of tym lar.."
I was lyk ready to crash to my bed and slp la... but nw, i can't even get inside my hse.
Tried calling my hse, but apparently my dad is fast aslp.. n my mum is at werk.
So in the end, i came back to skool n went straight to d lib.
At least, i've done sum research for my csas nw.
Will go hme abit later lar..wen i tink my dad is awake alredy.


Anw, juz nw, i miss my 8am lect again!!
Hahahaha... Typical Sofie!!
Came at 9am, juz to find out tat dy, amir n corny r droppin tat particular subj.
Haiyo!! So i will be left alone.. nemind la.
I will join athirah, dina, etc...


Btw, juz nw, 2 'good samaritan' belanje me n fiza to 'breakfast-cum-lunch'.
Haha...
And these 2 good people r none other than.... G & Ajul!!!!
Hehehe...
Thx guys!!! =D


Oh yaa, tmr goin out jln raye wif my ELF peepz!!
Yeah!!





Noe sumtink tat make me feel 'heartbroken'....