<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Thursday, August 23, 2007

People thought they know us by seeing our behavior.
Just judging from the outside, that’s what they always do.
But, no one ever care about what’s going on inside.
Always seeing, but never really looking.

They always thought that what they see is what we are.
Not a thought pass through their mind if what they saw is just a façade.
And this perception continues until someone is caring enough to care.
But, who knows when this someone will appear in front of us?

It could be next hour, the next minute or even the next second.
Always putting your hopes up high
Hoping that that someone will eventually enter your life
But all you can do is just to wait and pray that he appear.

Waiting for that someone is not easy
But to figure out who is the person are much harder
In amidst of all human beings that surround you everyday,
Can you identify that someone who will care and love you forever?

I know I can’t.