![]() |
|
That's me, SoFiE. I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first! I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more. But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face! I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=
To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??
My frenster profile
<3 4-thirty <3 Adly <3 Amirhaziq ♥ <3 Ana <3 Andika <3 Atika <3 Athirah <3 Ashraf G <3 Ayie <3 Azfar <3 ELF <3 Fadhilah <3 Faezah <3 Farhanah <3 Fizah <3 Hafizah <3 Helmi <3 Ina <3 Juliana <3 Junaidah <3 Kak Nana <3 Kak Shikin <3 Kenneth <3 Liyanah <3 Lloyd <3 Mya <3 Najibah <3 Saf <3 Shairah <3 Sleeq <3 Zilra <3 Blogger <3 Blogskins.com <3 Facebook <3 Temasek poly <3 Youtube
June 2006
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 |
Saturday, August 04, 2007
** 8 mths hav past ** Holla people.. It's been more than 2 wks since my last post. Too bz and oso due to some other reason as well.. Haiz.. These 2 weeks have been filled with skool stuffs like quizzes almost everyday and oso projects tat is due soon. But, i hav to say the bmt students r having a more relaxing time as compared to the pst students. For bmt, at least we have sum time to slack on certain days. Esp me. I've been spending my free time doin nth but lpakin, playin cards and watch movies. And bcoz of tat, my quizzes results hav nt been very gd. Wad to do?? Juz dun hav the mood to study. Tis mood remind me of the period last december wen i juz cld nt study for the term test the nxt wk. Such a low point in my life. But tis time, tho i did nt reallie were bothered by anytink, i juz dun wan to study. Even if i study, my results will be tha same, nt gd enuf. But i dun wan my results to be lyk tat durin my final exam, so i hope i can my mood b4 its too late.. I'm supposed to do my proj nw, but i nvr bring d stuffs. Stoopid me. Recently, im always forgetting things. Always left sumtink behind in klas or meeting rm. Haiyo.. D most precious thing i ever left in my klas is my beloved fon. Thank god, the t'cher is still in klass.. I've yet to watch haryy potter. But they say it's not tat nice so i dun tink i wanna watch it. Talkin abt movie, i watched alone last wk. It was nice!!! And sorry fa, for screaming at ur ear at parts of the movie. Hahaha.. And i beginning to love french movie. Tis started wen i crashed french lectures juz to watch the movie. And we watch 'Love me if u dare' and 'Le grand voyage'(if d title is correct uh.) So peepz, go watch both of tis film!! Esp ' love me if u dare'. Let me put some pics abt d film. D hero is quite cute oso, so go n watch. Heh. ![]() ![]() I dunno how some people can treat a home juz lyk a hotel. Juz cum home to take a shower, change clothes and out they are again. Never ever spending quality time wif loved ones who truly care and love them. I know the feeling of those loved ones who is tired of advising them not to go out but stay at home. I know how it feels to be left alone at home with no one to talk to. So, in the end tried to stay out of the hse for as long as possible. * How i wish some jokes are true * K lar, G had tagged me. So let me juz do it for fun. RULES OF THE GAME:Each player of the game starts off with ten weird things or habits or known facts abt yourself. People who get tagged must write it in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs. 1~ I cant stand the cold. 2~ I lurveeeess chocolates......but the plain ones, no nuts or raisins or anitink!! 3~ I have 2 very loving families!!! =DD 4~ I dun eat veggies unless it's coleslaw or it is a leafy veggie. Hahahz.. 5~ My fav color is BLUE.... n black, purple, pink... but never green or lime green!! 6~ I like to sleep wif a lot of pillows arnd me.. Hehe.. 7~ I can 'suck' chilli sauce by its own if i gt nth to do. 8~ People can pock me or tickle me, but i wont hav any reaction to it. Heh. 9~ I lurve SLEEQ!!! 10~ I watch guys sports lyk soccer, wrestling, fi racing etc... so, i wanna tag shai, mya, farhanah, fizah, jun and atika.. So if u peepz wanna do tis thig, juz do ok? if nt,it's alrite.. Heh. |