<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hellohello!!

I'm kinda bored rite nw, so here i am bloggin away...
Tho i dun hav much to say.. Haha.

B4 anitin else, check out my new music.
It's "Sederhana" by Riffy Sleeq!!!
I simply lurveeee d song!!!! <333


I finally decided to QUIT rawkclimbing!!!!
Yup2!!
I finally can decide on my own!!
There several reasons to why i quit.
But i'm lazy to type it larr..
Hahahz..

With tat, i still hav elf trainin to go from tmr onwards.
Too bad, they are nt havin d camp n d bbq..
Haiz.. Nemind lar..
And oso, i nid to wear sunblock!!
I dun wan to get darker den i alredy am..
Lucky, raidah is bringin it.. :)


Ohh yaa, i gt zilra's chalet tis sunday.
I shld be goin??!!!
See who's goin wif me uh..


Btw, i tink i forgot to mention two tings tat is pretty impt i tink.
I gt a new white specs n new white fon!!!!
YiPeE!!~~
For d specs, i will post d pics tat show me wearin dem below.
For d fon, it's a Samsung E250!! And it's a slide, thin fon!!!
Finally, i can get rid of my stoopid motorola L6 fon.
Both stuffs i hav been havin dem 4 nearly 2 wks alredy sia.
But i onlie mention it here now..
Hehehe..





Anugerah yest was awesome!!
I lurve aliff aziz!! He's sooo cute n he sings veri2 nice larr..
Kassreal alfi's face can really melt a gurl's heart lar.. so hensem..
But i heard tat he gt a tattoo on his arm n he got 'girls all arnd him' or in malay 'pompuan keliling pinggang'.
Dunno if its a gd ting or a bad ting uh..
Enuf abt d guys, for d gurls, i lurve shakilla!!!
Kecik kecik cili padi tau!!
And and Rif is there!!! Wif his bro imran of coz.
<33


With tat good note, i'll end tis post here aite??
Till nxt time, see ya'll.......
Enjoy ur holidays ppl!!!
Toodles~~
Tata~~