![]() |
|
That's me, SoFiE. I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first! I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more. But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face! I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=
To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??
My frenster profile
<3 4-thirty <3 Adly <3 Amirhaziq ♥ <3 Ana <3 Andika <3 Atika <3 Athirah <3 Ashraf G <3 Ayie <3 Azfar <3 ELF <3 Fadhilah <3 Faezah <3 Farhanah <3 Fizah <3 Hafizah <3 Helmi <3 Ina <3 Juliana <3 Junaidah <3 Kak Nana <3 Kak Shikin <3 Kenneth <3 Liyanah <3 Lloyd <3 Mya <3 Najibah <3 Saf <3 Shairah <3 Sleeq <3 Zilra <3 Blogger <3 Blogskins.com <3 Facebook <3 Temasek poly <3 Youtube
June 2006
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 |
Friday, June 22, 2007
Boyy, it's been quite sumtime since my last post.
I juz got no time and energy to blog the past week uh. But nw, i'm all ready to blog... Heh. Firstly, I'M GETTING DARKER!!!!!! BooHoo!! All thx to Elf larr... 5 days in the sun from 9am to 5+pm!! Haiz.. But it was fun no doubt! Wif peepz like faezah, bryan, nizam, vinod..etc, the trainin was never boring. Gt to noe mostly all the games for low element and try out sum of the high element sequential. But it was not all play play ok.. We muz write down the rules, objectives.. of every game we play. Den we muz take turns to stand in front and brief the game all over again. It was pretty scary uh, but it was nt as tough coz we are doin it infront of our frens. I wonder hw it will be like if we are to talk to participants tat we do nt noe?? Geez..scary... Well, it's all part of being an Elf!! Hee~ And we hav a test on d last day on tying ropes!! We are supposed to do the rewoven figure of 8 plus dressing it and oso do 3 stopper knot at a given time limit. Poor me, coz i hav a static rope which is lyke damn hard to pull lar.. I was strugglin to dress it till my hands are red sia.. I took d whole time to finish d rewoven figure wif 1 stopper knot. I dun hav time to do the other task which is the 3 stopper knot. Which mean i FAIL!!! Hahaha... Zam, being blur as usual, oso fail.. Both of us share the same fate!! And on the 29th, we are havin a camp and bbq. Den on 30th, we are goin to hav 400+ tp students cumin to the alp site. Which mean tis will be our first 'job' as Elf eventho we are still under probation. Can't wait for it lar.. But i dun wan to get darker. Lol. Enuf abt elf lar. Damn!! Why muz alif be in the wild card round wen he shld go thru easily?? Haiyo!! I was lyk shocked to see him get eliminated for a second lar. Lucky he was chosen for wild card. Hopefully he got thru nxt round!!! Yeah!! Caridee is the next american top model!! K, tats soo random. Hah. Skul reopenin veri2 soon.... N im soo nt lookin forward to it ah. My 2 weeks of hols is gone juz lyke tat ah.. And wad i feared most is to get back our term test pprs!! I'll be preparing for the worst.. Projects are pilin up and i havent do anytink yet... Haiz.. Nw, i'm in d skul lib. Waitin for juliana at arnd 3 to follow her to the tpsu subcom int. I last minute decide nt to go for the int uh. I tink i will be juz as happy being a GL. errmm...wad else huh? Actually nothin else to say larr.. Till nxt time ok ppl?? Toodles~~ Why can't you juz leave me alone???!!!
|