<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Thursday, May 24, 2007

WoOhOo!!!!
Ac Milan won!!!!
Yeah!!!
I wan to watch d match but i dun hav cable..
Haiz..
Still, milan wins...
tho kaka nvr score, its alrite.. =)

I juz finish my csas research project.
wif d help of hamdan's work, it's done!!!!
juz nid to present it tmr in front of my cher one by one.
Scary!!

Plannin to watch pirates tmr wif my secondary skool peepz.
buyin d tix later wif ravan.
hopefully dere's still seats.
but, i still haven watch spidey seh.... =(

Term test is 11 days away..
NOOO!!!...
i tink i will did badly uh..
.........=((((


Ohh yaa, yest blake performance was awesome.
His performance was 10/10 sia..
But, his vocal is nt as gd as jordin lar.
Still, i hope he wins!!!!!!

Aliff is into d nxt round in Anugerah!!!
Yeah!!!

Gt elf mitin later at 6.
so cnnt go for rawk..too bad..

cant tink of nitin else to say uh.

Random stuffs:-
~i wan $60 to take lvl 1 course!!
~i want new hp!!!!
~i want laptop!!!
~i wan more CHOCOLATES!!
~i wan to forget the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~i wan to kill d asshole n bitch!! Can???


k lar, till here for nw.
Buhbye!!!!!