![]() |
|
That's me, SoFiE. I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first! I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more. But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face! I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=
To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??
My frenster profile
<3 4-thirty <3 Adly <3 Amirhaziq ♥ <3 Ana <3 Andika <3 Atika <3 Athirah <3 Ashraf G <3 Ayie <3 Azfar <3 ELF <3 Fadhilah <3 Faezah <3 Farhanah <3 Fizah <3 Hafizah <3 Helmi <3 Ina <3 Juliana <3 Junaidah <3 Kak Nana <3 Kak Shikin <3 Kenneth <3 Liyanah <3 Lloyd <3 Mya <3 Najibah <3 Saf <3 Shairah <3 Sleeq <3 Zilra <3 Blogger <3 Blogskins.com <3 Facebook <3 Temasek poly <3 Youtube
June 2006
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 |
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Helohelo!!
It's the end of the wk, so time for updates!!! Check my new music. Esp Pilihlah aku by Sleeq. Last thurs: Went for my first ever cca orientatn. Rawk climbing!! Came late wif hamdan n shai coz i gt class. W/o any warm-up, we juz start to try the boulders. It was tough okay. I cant pull myself up sia. My arm power r not tat strong as i expected lar. So, tats y i tink rawk is not suitable for me yet. Nxt wk, i will still go again. Tis time, i will be climbin the wall. I tink i will prefer the wall to boulder. Juz see wad will happen lar. See if i can take it or nt. Fyi, my arms are hurtin and i gt my first 'blue-black' scratch above my left knee. Heh. Last fri: Finish skul at 11 but went home at 1. Came back at 6 for my ELF interview. Met wif dy, raider, amir n zul. I was d first to be interviewed lar. The interview was okay uh, but the last part we muz promote a thing dey give us. I was like babbling uh. I was suppose to promote tis metal container wif markers inside. Hahahz. Try guzin wad i say.. It's not tat creative lar, but i like wad raider said. Totally creative!! On my way to d busstop, saw samuel. He told me tat dere is a zilra dinner at s11. So, i was undecided whether to go or nt.. In the end, i went! Haha. So semangat sia. But it was fun lar. Get to talk, joke n see d freshies again. N diana can reallie draw sia.. Her artwork is BEAUTIFUL!!! Yest: Went for ELF orientatn at 8.45am!!! It's a saturday for god's sake. I literally drag my feet dere. Saw a couple of familiar faces dere like juli, serena, dick, rubayn..etc.. Played some ice-breakers b4 movin on to d high element. And i completed both 'stunts'!!! Yayy!!! It was fun......but im gettin darker!!!! Lol. But i'll be goin nxt wk again.. ;) Todae, i juz gave tuition but im so damn tired lar.. Haiz... Hmm..let me post sumtink i wrote a long time ago. It's nt a poem, juz me typin my tots into words. Why do guys always gives false hopes to girls? At first, they treat us girls like we were their girlfriend. By using sweet words that would please us girls or just by simple thoughtful gestures like giving flowers. And just when the girl starts to fall for the guy, he expresses his true feelings. Either through face-to-face meeting or for some guys through sms. Either way, it still conveys the message that eventually hurts the girl. And to make matters worse, the reasons they give sometimes are just lame and hurtful. Excuses like 'we are different from each other' or 'I found another girl or i already got a girlfriend'. Hello! Being different from each other is expected between humans. Everyone is different. It's just how two different people can compromise with each other and be happy with who each person truly are. So guys, stop using this excuse to dump a girl ok? It's just so lame. For another reason about having another girl, it's the most heart-wrenching reason that a girl could imagine. It's like having an arrow pierce through your heart. It just hurt and pain like crazy till you can just breakdown on the spot. And it doesn't help to be crying your hearts out in front of that same guy that cause it to happen. In fact, it made it worse. That exact moment you thought that it's the worst moments of your life. But no. It's the period after the 'breakup' that is worst. You can do nothing without thinking back what had happened. It simply put a hold to your studies and life. But how the guy handles the situation after the incident would affect the girl. Is it better for both of them not to be in contact with each other? Or will the hurt worsen if the guy continues to stay close with the girl? Or is it the opposite? It all depends on the girl. But if I am the girl, I prefer if both of us to be never in contact anymore. If possible, I want to end whatever relationship that is left between us. Once you hurt or betrayed me, it is over. And the hurt and pain takes a very long time to heal. Normally, it doesn't. Okay, im nt bein bias or anytink. I juz write how i see it. Seein the ppl arnd me confirms tis. I noe nt all guys r like tat, but so far, some of dem is like tat. Hai... K lar, enuf of tat. Tis wk as a whole is pretty bz n hectic. Wif ups n downs... And I've yet to watch Spiderman 3!!!! Haiz... Ok lar, enuf of me babbling. Time for me to sign off. BuhBye!!! Toodles~~~ **Now i'm done believing in you** Labels: cca orientation...etc.. |