<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Monday, May 28, 2007

Damn!!
Blake didn't win!!!
Ohwells.. Wad to do..

Ey, hairi n wan from anugerah nt bad uh.
Lurve d guys grp performance..
Very cute gitu...
Hahahz..
Cant wait for aliff n kassreal performance tmr!!

Oh yaa, watched pirates last fridae.
Wif my ex-classmates..
Kinda funny lar.. Sum of d parts r reallie reallie damn funny!!
Laugh my hearts out lar..
Plus wif all d fightin.. Cool..
But i dun get d plot uh..
I tink its my fault since i didnt watch d first movie..
Its nt as bad as ppl sae lar..

S*it!!
My studies reallie dropped tis term sia!!
So far my quizzes, i failed one n d rest juz barely pass...
Damn!! =((
Muz study alredy...
Haiz...

I want d song 'dambaan' in mp3 format lar!!!
Anyone got???

Rawk or Elf????...
Dunno uh...


Kinda in a bad mood tis past few days.
Sum ppl juz gt to 'resurface' back to my life aft a long disappearance.
Still, i purposely chose to ignore. Serve you rite!!
Bluek!!!


Sum guys r really damn jerks lar...
Like to play wif gurls heart onlie.
Dey make u 'sayang' u, den b4 long dey juz leave u.
Assholes!!
No offence to guys reading my blog..
Tis is onlie for CERTAIN ppl of d opp sex.


So i will be in a bad mood tis whole wk..
Esp tis Sunday!!!!
Stay away if u noe wads best.


Till here for now..
Toodles!!~~~

Labels: