<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wee.. Im back after more den one mth.
It's a long story why i nvr blog for awhile. So be prepared for a long post ok?

So tis past mth had been a veri hectic and bz mth.
There's ups and there's down every single day.

Let me start wif my class chalet last mth.
It's a fun event with lots of music, food and dancin. =)
And on tat day itself, i found out tat me and dyana is somehow related.
Hahaz. The malay family tree is one complicated relationship.

Next major event wld be my 4e3 class gatherin.
Tat is another fun-filled day. Hangin arnd for hours at swensen like nobody's business.
Talkin abt d past, d funny incidents... hahaz. Havin more than 30 ppl 2gether reallie make it a crazy gathering. Reallie miss my ex-4e3 peepz!!! We r still d bez! :)

Aniwae, my bro LOST my nokia fon!!!! Hmmph!! I tink its nokia 6280.
Arrghh! It juz make my blood boil wen i tink of it.
So now im back wif my useless stoopid motorola fon! :(

Since i got no job, i started to give tuition to both my cuzzins again.
At least it give me sumtink to do beside lazing at home.
And it brought me closer wif my cuzin, fizah. =D

9-11 April:
FOW!!!!!!!!!!
I totally lurve the workshop.
It brought my gl peers closer 2gether esp wif diana, heider, juliana..etc.
N my zilra freshies rox!! Esp zilri!! N tat sumone. Ahem... Hees~~
Had a reallie fun time getting wet and doin d mass dance on the last day... Weee!!... =D

12-14 April:
FOC!!!!!!
D camp was another fun camp. Altho d program is d same, d freshies spice up d whole camp.
Met wif hafiz, wei dong, janice, soo fang..etc..from tpss. All of them look d same except for wei dong. He looked soooo different lar. Cldn't recognise him at first sia. Haha.

On the last day, almost all the gl cried. It's bcoz of some of d gls and both fa have graduated.
So, do i cried? Hmm.. dun wan to tell. Onlie those there will noe if i cried or nt.. Heh.

And since the camp, I've been havin sore throat and cough. And I still have it until todae.

Last wed to fridae was the freshmen orientatn.
I onlie came on fridae to help tpsu.
Did my part for the olympiad n thx to tat i got sunburned n got darker.
At nite got the jam n hop. Had to do the stoopid roaming, thus cnnt reallie dance.
Reallie ENJOYED Sleeq's performance!!!!!!!! Esp Syarif!!!!!!!! <33 =D

Yest was tpss carnival and fo outing to sentosa.
Went to tpss wif hafiz arnd 10+. No one from my batch came so it was quite boring uh.
Got to see my teachers after a long time. Reallie misses them. Otw to tm, saw helmi, akmal n azfar otw to tpss. Hah. Wasted.
Met wif li at tm b4 goin to sentosa.
Initially i dun wan to go. But, li 'pujuk' me to go d dae b4.
And it turn out to be a boring for me. It's nice to see some of my freshies again.
But it's juz not a fun day for me. Got closer wif d 'spongebob' brothers and got to talk wif farhan otw there. Went home early and had time to watch confession of a teenage drama queen. Nice show.
Oh yeah, saw raja and fattah at harbourfront.

And todae, i juz slack at home. Something i rarely do d past mth due to camps etc..
And its not sumtink i miss doin. So boring..........!!

Aniwae, tmr start skool alredy. How time past..2 mths of holidae is gone in a blink of an eye.
I haven't see my timetable yet. But nisha said it's 3 pages long. WTH?!! Damn..
Miss ITAS food and hangin arnd there...

Random stuffs:
~SFB is out of dancefloor!!! BooHoo....
~Sanjaya is out of AI!! Yeahh!! Go Blake!!
~Aishwarya n Abishek is finally married. Gd luck to them...
~Rockclimbin or tpsu???
~My room is till messy as ever!
~ Want to watch spiderman 3!!
~Was watchin miss s'pore juz now. altho jessica won, i still like Joey!!! at least she got 2nd.

Oklar. I'm tired of typing for now.
Let me post one of my poem:


Reminiscing those moments when both of us felt nothing but love.
How those sweet moments is able to make me smile gleefully.

Your smile is enough to make me forget all of my unhappiness.
And your concern makes me feel very safe whenever you are around.

Walking hand in hand, I feel very fortunate.
Coz I know you’ll be there when I need and want you.

All those intimate moments we had together are special to me.
Making me feel that what we had was pure and sincere.

Together, you are able to crack me up even when I’m down.
But, when you are down, I have no idea how to pacify you. =(

Time fly so quickly whenever I’m with you.
But when I’m alone, it feels as if time had stopped altogether.

Well, the only thing I can do now is to reminisce… <3


So its me again signin off..
= D 'sweet' Sofie =

Labels: , ,