<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Thursday, April 26, 2007

hellohello!!

Let me start of talking(or rather typing) abt skool.
Firstly, d timetable was okay lar. Not so packed as i expected.
Mon-Wed is full dae 4 mie. Thurs n Fri finish latest at 11am!!! :)
So d subj i took tis sem is:
~AIMM
~MGEN
~FPATH
~HTECH
~CSAS3
~Apel 2
p.s. dun ask me abt d full name coz i dun reallie noe it by hard act. & i miss maths alredy!! :(

One thing tat is diff tis sem is tat we have to do e-learnin for one subj. Which is FPATH.
It means no lect, no lab and no tut!!
D onlie thing we nid to do is to go online on msn and chat wif our grp members abt a topic given!!
I was like f** sia!! How to pass like tat.. U tink tis is rp huh?? all do research by ourselves??
And its so merepek lar, use msn to discuss..wif d teacher sumore..
At least i noe all of my grpmates. But still....useless sia...

And HTECH, no exam!!! Yeah!!!

Ok. Another subj i hav to take is a cds.
Guess wad i got?
ENTREPRENEURSHIP!!
Stoopid sia..
I chose psycho but nvr get.. mya n ika got it seh..not fair..
So i went for d first of d 2 lect yest.
And i recognise no one.
But wen i saw my class reg, i saw gabriel's name!! I was like happie lar.
At least got sumone i noe. But i did not see him in d lt. I tot maybe he skip or wad.
But wen i msg him after tat, he say he change cds alr to socio.
Shit lar!! Nw im back to bein like a lost sheep in a biz course.
I plan to appeal for psycho wif my cp but she say muz talk wif cm.
Bein a lazy person i alr am, i decide to juz stick wif entrep. =((

Niwae, i am still having my cough/sore throat!!!!
In fact, its gettin worse!!
So, i have to drink d cough syrup every 4 hrs.
If its sweet, nemind lar. But its d one wif d MINT!!!!
EWWW!!! Muz drink 10ml sumore!! Bluek!!
Everytime i drink, i feel like vomiting sia...
But hav to do it for my well being oso....

Yest, i officially skip my first lect!!
Hahahz. It start at 8am but i woke up at 7.45am!!
Heh. And since its d onlie lesson i hav tat dae, i continue slpin till afternoon.
So, todae, i try to be early for my apel lesson.
And boy, was i early. In fact, i was 15 mins early, arrivin at d class at 7.45am.
N im d second one there!! And tat will be d last time i will ever be dat early for a class..

Nw, im at skool lib, wif nth to do.
Outside, lots of commotion since its arts fest.
And i still havent sign up for any cca yet. Haha.

Simply lurve Sleeq' songs. Esp Pilihlah aku!!! <333

I miss eating chocolates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And ice-cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Given my condition, both delicacies will hav to wait...


ok lar till here den...
Buhbye!!