<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Sunday, March 18, 2007

Time for another post ok?

First and foremost, I've got good news and bad news!

Good news:
I've passed all pprs!! =)

Bad news:
I've passed not wif flying colours. Which mean my gpa have dropped!! =(
K lar, enuf at my results.

So, to all of my peepz who have clear all their pprs, congrats!!!
All of ur time, sweat and blood have finally paid off. Nw, all of you deserved a break.. :)
But to those who did not do tat well, dun be disheartened okae?
Dun give up and believe in urself!! And you will easily pass ur sup ppr aite??


Good news:
Can't wait for my class chalet tmr and tues.
It will be our last gathering b4 half of us will be takin diff course.
But we will still see each other..and hopefully be as close as b4.. :)


Not so bad news:
Aniwae, to those who have/may msg me these few days, and i did not reply immediately, I'm sorrie. Due to unforseen circumstances, my mum have been using my fon several times.
But, do continue to msg me if anytink and I'll reply asap ok?
Speaking abt my fon, juz nw sumone call my fon and my mum pick it up. But when tat sumeone call my hse, I did nt pick it up as i was sleeping (hees~). Tat sumone may hav used a private no. coz his no. are nt recorded in my fon. Nw, im still wondering who is it.. Hrmm...


Very very good news:
Yayness~~
I've got my dose of McCafe's Double Chocolate yest.
Heavenly~~~~~
If onlie i could drink it everydae.. Wishful thinking on my part...
But nw, i can eat chocolates everyday.
My mum bought it for me!!
Hahahz..


Bad news??:
So, my nephew have gone home alredy lar.
And I'm missing him alredy...


Veri veri bad news:
I still have no job!!!!!!
No job=No money=No shopping=No new stuffs=HELL!!



Good news to my 18 yrs old frens:
Happie belated 18th bdae to raidah!!
Happie 18th bdae to hafizah!!
May both of you be smiling alwayz.... =D

Bad news to me:
It's still a long long long way b4 i am 18!!! =(

Labels: