<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Okae.
Before i start blabbering, i juz wanna sae," My new look looks weird". Muz get used to it. If u dunnoe wad im sayin, nvm. U'll noe one dae. :P

So, my nephew is here!!
He still as thin as ever and i tink he grew a tinny winny bit taller.
He still likes to irritate ppl.
Fyi, i got back my headache as soon as he stepped into the hse. I'm not exaggerating okae?
It's true. And i've yet to take my panadol. Heh.

Still not working.
So far, onlie went for one interview.
Still haven't got the call if i've got the job.
Haiz.. I want to work lar!!!!

OMG!!
Can't believe tat Rob and Amber are out of the amazing race.
They really really had a veri2 bad leg.
From first to last in a blink of the eye.
Damn.
Nw, i'll be supporting Eric and Danielle. :)

Still haven't got back my sem exam results.
So scared and nervous lar.
Juz hope i pass all and improve my gpa.
But i doubt it lar.. :(

Aniwae, i found another song tat i totally lurve...
It's "Listen" by Beyonce.
It's soooo nice lar.
Anyone got tat song in mp3 format???

Now, i've been craving for Mcdonald McCafe's Double Chocolate.
The last time i've tasted it, which is oso my first time, is during my mugging period.
Tats abt less than a mth ago.
It's taste heavenly....
Geez, it makes me drool juz thinkin abt it.

Wad else huh??
Ohh yaa, i've got my daily dose of chocolates alredy.
Heh.
But nw, i want to ice-cream instead. Haha.
I'm so fickle-minded. :D

I need a book!!!
I'm soo bored doin nth at home.
It's drivin me mad lar!!

Coopin at home is such a boring job.
I want to get out!!
I dun even mind 'lepaking' under the void deck.
Anyone want to lepak, beep me yaa?? :)


Oklar.
Let's talk abt me.
I'm as per normal i guz.
Not too happy but not tooo depressing oso uh.
But there's still time where i wld break down. I guz everyone will somedae.
It's juz a matter of how you handle it.
For me, i prefer to juz "pendam" dalam hati or shld i sae juz suppress it in my heart.
So far, I'm able to control it uh..... :S


hey!
its been a long post lar.
I tink i nid to end it here.
Till nxt time aite?
Toodles peepz!!!