<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Thursday, March 01, 2007

Finally i can blog. This past week hav been veri2 hectic wif exams. Did nth else but study and more study. Cant believe i studied and watch tv much2 less. Tis time round is much2 worse than during the 'o' lvl. I studied until 2-3am in the morning which is veri brain-drainin. But i dun think the results will show. Esp for 2 of the pprs. Hmmph!! Stoopid pprs!! K lar, dun wan to talk abt it. =(

After the ppr, went for a long long walk in the rain. Hang arnd and hav a short nap b4 walkin sumore in the rain. It's a nice de-stressin moment. Went back arnd 8. And watched tv of coz. I missed watchin a lot of programmes due to studyin.

Watched american idol yest. Go Blake!! I support you all the way. And Jared oso!!

Shit!! My eyes' bag are showing sia. Due to onlie havin 2-3 hrs slp everydae, it's becomin more obvious. To 'pay' back those slpin time i lost, i slpt more than 12 hrs yest. I wake up todae in the evening. Hahaha. Soo nice!! =)

I hate my pc!!! It's drivin me mad.........




I tot i was strict. But in a matter of seconds, i frumbled to the ground. Dunno how you are able to crack me so easily when i was so sure of my feelings of you. All that anger seems to dissappear in that few seconds. It's as if it's not me at that point of time. It's like someone else hav taken my place for juz that moment. Right after that intense moment, reality set back in. My feelings came back to me immediately without giving me a chance to think. I'm puzzled by my own actions. I thought long and hard for any reasons that may explain anything related to that moment. But to no avail. Maybe it's all because i am a 'soft' gurl. It made me a target for people to take advantage of. That's why i decide to be a stronger gal wif help from no one. Or maybe, what i tot was my feelings for you was juz an indication for sumtink else. I dunno. But if tats true, den wad i felt was useless. You will nvr know wad i really feel. Even if you want to noe, i won't tell you...... I noe im babbling now, coz i dun think anyone will understand all tis junk. Mayb even i dun.....




Aniwae, i'm hooked to a malay song alredy. another malay jiwang song tat is. It's called "Mahligaimu dari airmataku". Been listenin to it on my 'new' phone every time. It's one of those song tat i cld relate to. But i dun agree on one sentence of the song. The part on me giving you d blessings. I'll post the lyrics here....


Izinkan diri ku meluahkan rasa
Maafkanlah aku andai kau terasa
Biar ku paparkan apa yang terjadi
Moga engkau tak ulangi

Sungguh tak ku sangka kau berpaling tadah
Setelah lamanya menjalinkan cinta
Dalam diam-diam kau sudah berpunya
Tanpa aku menyedari semuanya

Aku mendoakan agar kau bahagia
Bersama si dia insan yang kau suka
Percintaan kita tak sampai ke mana
Setakat di bibir saja sayang

Kau bina mahligai dari air mata
Yang jatuh berderai di wajah sepi ku
Hancurnya hatiku bisa tak terkata
Terhumban rasa diri ku

Oh aduhai ku masih ingati
Janji manis dan saat romantis
Kau pinta ku supaya setia
Akhirnya kau yang berubah

Oh Tuhan ku tabahkan hati ku
Temukan ku dengan ketenangan
Jiwa ini dibelasah rindu tetapi apa daya ku

Ku cuba pejam mata tapi tak terlena
Kerana ku masih teringat pada mu
Begitu payahnya nak ku melupakan
Pernahkah engkau fikirkan oh sayang

~Lestari~Mahligaiku dari airmatamu~




In a matter of hrs, you will be singing a bdae song to another gurl that have replaced me.