<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Was i foolish to wait for something that will not appear?
Or was i just clinging on that little hope that it may appear?
Was i stoopid to reminisce the past memories?
Or was i just too caught up with it to move on?



Do you know how it feels to always feel anxious, waiting for something that you know will never happen? Making your mind to be unstable and unable to concentrate on what you are doing. Always turning your head, even if to see a shadow of its presence. But after hours and hours of silently waiting, you just simply have to admit that you are wrong. But still, the next day, you know you will continue to wait for it. Even if deep inside you know that it will not be worth it.




Aniwae, been studyin since mondae. On mondae, study wif nisha n ano in skool. Couldn't reallie concentrate uh. So did a bit onlie.
On both tuesdae and todae, studied at dwntwn wif mya n ika.
Tats when all the past images came passing thru your head. I know it will happen since the place brings back most of the many sweet memories. Tried very2 hard to concentrate. Its soo hard coz i always feel something is missing. 6 months ago, there was 4. Now, there's onlie 3. I dunno if anything i studied reallie got inside my head. Juz hope it did. :S

So, i noticed i've been eating quite a lot these few days. And i've gained abt 3-4kg. So happie!! Quite puzzled by my sudden increase of appetite. Is it bcoz im juz 'growing' or was i juz tryin to hide my feelings behind all those gorging like i always do? Haiz... =(

Damn!! I missed watching alot of tv programmes due to studyin. Esp chinese dramas. N todae, missed watchin dance floor. Urrggh.. Wish there's no such thing as exams...

Hrmm..yaa.. I've watch the first episode of amazing race all star. Yeah!! Rob n Amber got first!! I totally support them all the way. They r sooo good lar. But what i cant understand is that why many ppl hate them? They r juz playing the game, and are good at it. Will be prayin that they will win tis time round since they are soo close to winnin it the last time. =)

Exactly tis dae nxt wk after 11.30, my life will be free.... Cant wait for it!!


Niwae, been keepin to myself all tis time. I'm back to being the quiet gurl tat always keeps things to herself. Felt no use in letting it out and there's no one to pour out to oso. So why bother rite???

Arrgghh. Im supposed to study now ok. Even if its 12+ in the wee morning. But im still here bloggin. Haiz.. Reallie LOST hope in studyin alredy.


Ok lar, to finish tis post up, im postin another song's lyrics:


I've been waiting all day for ya babe
So won't you come sit and talk to me
And tell me how we're gonna be together always
Hope you know that when this late at night
I hold on to a pillow tight I
Think 'bout how you promised me forever
I never thought that anyone could make me feel this way
Now that you're here boy all I want is just a chance to say

Get out (leave) right now
It's the end of you and me
It's too late (now) and I can't wait for you to be gone
Cause I know about her (move)
And I wonder (why) how I bought all the lies
You said that you would treat me right
But you were just a waste of time (waste of time)

Tell me why you looking so confused
When I'm the one that didn't know the truth
How could you ever be so cold?
You go behind my back and call my friend
Boy you must've fall and bumped your head
Because you left your number on her phone
So now that after all that you've said and done
Maybe I'm the one to blame but
To think the one that you could be the one
Well it didn't work out that way

I wanted you right here with me
But I have no choice you've got to leave
Because my heart is breaking with every word
I'm saying, I gave up everything I had
On something that just would not last
But I refuse to cry
No tears will fall from these eyes (ohh, ohh)

~Leave (Get out)~Jojo~