<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong

Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong
Now I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tearsI cry
Behind these hazel eyes

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside
'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Swallow me then spit me out
For hating you, I blame myself
Seeing you it kills me now
No, I don't cry on the outside
Anymore...

~Behind these hazel eyes~Kelly Clarkson~






it kinda suck to be alone most of the time huh.
i noe how it feels.
havin to face wif seein couples every single day doesn't make it any easier.
it kind of rubbing the pain even deeper.
you think you are over it,
but actually you're not.
but there's nothing tat i can do abt it aniwae. =(


aniwae, i've been bz wif skool, like duh. sem exam is juz round the corner n im sooo nt prepared for it. help!!! im screwed.. Boohoo... :(
tmr i gt presentation..sooo muz wear formal. in other words, plasters will be seen at my feet tmr. Heh. muz get used to the shoe den no blisters lar. but i get to wear high heels!! i'll be even taller!! Yeah!

so, like i said in my previous post, i've watch titanic last sunday. Man, it was soo touching lar. i was crying my hearts out wen jack(leo. dicaprio) died. Soo sadd... it feels so good to cry out when no one can see you. niwae, i've learnt to cry on my own. Coz cryin infront of sumone doesnt necessarily make things better. Instead it make things worse. I've learnt my lesson... =(




So what we now? R u gonna ignore me forever? If yes, mayb you shld have a bit of decency to tell me. Dun leave me in the lurch, as if i'm no one to you but enemy. Get it??