<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Monday, February 12, 2007

OMG.
I'm soo in trouble. Exams is in like in 11 days from nw, n i haven even open my 'bks/notes'. I know im in deep shit, but i dun reallie care. haha. I'll start studyin pretty soon i guz. Heh. Soo typical of Sofie rite? Yup2. =S

F*ck.
I'm soo broke rite nw. Wait a minute, havent i always been broke? Heh. But still, its nt fun to be broke ok? Trust me. I've experienced it too many times alredy. Still, tis time i tink i hit rock bottom of my broke-ness sia. No nid to tell d details uh, it's my prob. =(

Damn.
I muz wear formal tis wk twice sia. On wed and thurs. Stoopid csas n socio presentatn!! On a lighter note, i get to wear my heels again. Twice sumore. Juz pray tat plasters wont be of any use to me animore. =)

Urgghh.
I've been havin headache since sat. Its soo irritatin lar. The only thing i can do nw is to "sip" the panadol. Heh. Sip, not swallow. If u noe me, den u noe wad i mean. Still, its still there sumhow. Feeling sick remind me of sumtink. How i wish i'm sick lyke 4+ mths ago... But it wont make any difference tat im sick nw... =(

Aaargghh.
Tats wad can be heard from gv tamp arnd 1+ at cinema room 6. Altho there is onlie 5 ppl in it, all u can hear are screams and laughter. So is it a scary movie or a horror movie?? Well, its actually supposed to be a horror movie but its too boring tat sumtimes onlie laughter came out from our mouth. Tats rite, our mouth. Me, mya, ika, nisha and ano. Wanna guz wad movie isit? It's "The Unseeable". the movie was ok lar, but its too boring for most parts. Not worth watchin i tink. But i wanna watch "the messenger" nxt time lar. But refering to my point above, I'm broke!! so anyone got spare money to 'pamper' me?? Hehe. I noe no one would want to part wif their money for me rite? it's ok. im used to it alredy.

talkin abt movies, i miss watchin a particular movie in the past lar. Tis movie brings such fond memories back den. Not onlie bcoz i like the movie, but oso bcoz of the company. But wad can i say nw? Its all in the past. Reallie missin those old fun days.......... =(


Shit.
I'm startin to get all emo here. Come on Sofie!!! Wake up to ur senses!! Havin feelings doesnt make u feel any good. It juz make u feel worse. How i wish i can open or close my heart whenever i want to. But for nw, its shut close as tight as ever, for my sake. <3


Fine.
Ignoring me is wad you do best rite?
OK den, strangers is wad we consider each other from nw on.




I just want you to
I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through
And then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe
That there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to sayI would do it all again
Just want you to know

All the doors are closing,
I'm trying to move ahead
And deep inside I wish it's me instead
My dreams are empty from the day,
The day you slipped away

~Just want you to know~Backstreet Boys~

Ok lar. Say too much alredy. Till nxt time.
Cya... Adios.... Toodles...
(still hate lime green...!!!)