<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Friday, December 08, 2006

Walking in the park is an easy task.
But making a choice on which path to take is a tough decision.
You can either choose to walk where a lot of people can see and observe you,
Or, you can walk somewhere where no one and nothing can disturb you.

In the past, i wouldn't mind taking the first path.
But now, it seems that i have chosen the second path to hide my pain.
By choosing the second path,
No one would know what I am doing or behaving.

Eventhough it wasn't such a drastic change in myself,
I noe deep inside my heart that I am a totally changed gurl.
I may have become mentally stronger and more independent,
But some of my other qualities have taken a bad turn.
I have lost my self-confidence as well as my trust in some of my frenz.
Because of all that, I tend to keep everything to myself now.

Some of you say that you care about me.
But do you genuinely care about me?
You say that you are worried about the outcome.
Does that mean you dun care about the process of the outcome?
If no, why should I bother to tell you my feelings?
If yes, well, i dun believe/trust you animore.


aniwae, nvr go for lect juz now. was late n feel 'paiseh' to go inside main lt alone. So juz sit outside lt. while listenin to tt one song, i wrote those stuffs above. lyke gt nth better to do huh. N term test is in like 3 days away. im definitely screwed!!

wen i gt back some of my quizzes, wasnt too hapi wif the results. my grades was below my expectations. even mya score higher than me in one of the quiz. haiz..tt shows how im doin tis semester overall..veri bad!! i promise myself tt i will try to improve on the term test...but..i dun tink i can pull it off... aniwae, wish me luck nxt week..i REALLY2 needs it!!!

so yest went for the ogl camp briefing. there's like a lot of students lar. everyone is like so enthu n energetic, unlike me. dun tink ill make it for the real camp. but hopefully tis camp will help me to be hapi again once more. :)

b4 i forget, didnt finish my chicken rice todae again!! but not mostly bcoz gt no appetite uh, the sweet n sour sauce is nt tt nice todae. but my appetite is still bad..n d results of it shows wen i stretch myself. my abdomen part kinda hurt. dunno why.. :(


ill finish tis post wif a quote:

What do you think? Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?


till nxt time den..mayb later or tmr...