<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Friday, December 29, 2006

todae, its proven that im a stoopid idiotic gurl. if you know wad i did todae, you will agree wif me. but i dun tink anyone knew wad i did, so lets juz leave it lyke that aite?

todae, i hav decided not to post any personal "poems", like i can compose any "poems" now that is. therefore, i hav decided to post the lyrics of a song that describe my life at tis moment. i hav been singin along to the lyrics everytime i can. i can totally sense the dilemma of the song (heh, tis is so unlike sofie rite?). being too emotional lately is not wad im used to. but its not my fault for feeling tis way tho. so dont blame me!! (p.s unlike one of the lines say, i noe that im not the one in the wrong!!)

I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes
A little righteous and too proud
I just want to find a way to compromise
Cos I believe that we can work things out

I thought I had all the answers never giving in
But baby since you've gone I admit that I was wrong

All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie
How my going to be strong without you, I need you by my side
If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye don't know what I'd do ...
I'm lost without you
I keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you

How my ever gonna get rid of these blues
Baby I'm so lonely all the time
Everywhere I go I get so confused
You're the only thing that's on my mind

Oh my beds so cold at night and I miss you more each day
Only you can make it right no I'm not too proud to say

If I could only hold you now and make the pain just go away
Can't stop the tears from running down my face
Oh

~ Lost without you ~ Delta goodrem ~



how i wish i juz isolate myself from the world and juz be alone for once. im tired of smiling to people that actually remind me of the past. im tired of behaving as per normal in front of people that may not know wad im goin thru. its tough, u noe!! but i guz i hav to carry all these burden by myself. i guz things will be better if i follow my gut feeling that day. still, i can't change the past. in fact, no one can. Boohoo!! =(

Been doing a lot of thinking lately. abt everything. and i realised something very2 impt. something that i ignore all these times. tinking that it is normal. but it actually is not normal. still, its for me to work on and for you all to find out aite?

niwae, juz now i choose the option for my course for nxt sem. its either bmt or pst. if u noe me, u noe wad i choose. so no need to say lar. for my cds, i juz pick anyhow one. i dun reallie care abt it lar. so unlike sofie to not care abt her studies rite? heh. from now on, get used to it everyone!!