![]() |
|
That's me, SoFiE. I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first! I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more. But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face! I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=
To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??
My frenster profile
<3 4-thirty <3 Adly <3 Amirhaziq ♥ <3 Ana <3 Andika <3 Atika <3 Athirah <3 Ashraf G <3 Ayie <3 Azfar <3 ELF <3 Fadhilah <3 Faezah <3 Farhanah <3 Fizah <3 Hafizah <3 Helmi <3 Ina <3 Juliana <3 Junaidah <3 Kak Nana <3 Kak Shikin <3 Kenneth <3 Liyanah <3 Lloyd <3 Mya <3 Najibah <3 Saf <3 Shairah <3 Sleeq <3 Zilra <3 Blogger <3 Blogskins.com <3 Facebook <3 Temasek poly <3 Youtube
June 2006
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 |
Saturday, December 30, 2006
The rain came pouring down like there's no tomorrow.
My tears also came pouring down like no one cared. The moon shines brightly each night. But, my night keeps getting darker and darker. Just like a lost tourist, I'm feeling confused everywhere I turn. Just like a newborn baby, I'm feeling afraid of the world outside. Just like a prisoner, I'm feeling helpless inside my own 'world'. Why don't we get everything that we want even though we work very hard for it? Why must I suffer alone when it's not me who caused the problems? Why things don't always turn out the way we want it to be? How a beautiful thing can turn to a nightmare in a short time? Why people behave a certain way even if they know it hurts other people? How people can hide their sadness behind their fake smiles? Why people like to break their promises? How a person can change without you realizing it? How did I become so stupid and foolish in the past? Why did I trust people easily in the past? How come it's hard to let out your feelings to people, even if they are your family? did all those above just a moment ago. juz ranting wad is in my head at that time. it shows that wad heider said abt me yest was true. that im a confused gurl rite now. dun even noe abt my own self animore. been drownin myself with tons of songs these days, mostly sad ones. thx to my mp3. due to that, i need to buy new batteries in less than 2 days. yup! its that often that i listen to it. juz now went to the metro expo sale. tho it usually made me hype up, tis time its different. i guz i noe the reason why!! juz patiently follow my mum arnd. feeling down all the time. =( and i havent eat yet sia. from juz now at arnd 3. no mood. i want more chocolates!! i want to eat it everyday if possible. heh. N my weight hav been goin up and down inconsistently. haiz.. wad to do??!! oohh yaa, was blog-hoppin juz now. and something caught my eye immediately!! "It is sad when the person you respect so much and told you that you shall be the last person he will ever hurt became the first one that hurts you the most." man, it's like damn true lar. its soo true!!! tts why i wrote some of the questions above!! k lar, wanna try eat something. till nxt time............. its confused sofie saying gdbye!!! everywhereigoigetsoconfused |