<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Monday, December 04, 2006

Look into my eyes you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart search your soul
And when you find me there
You'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true

Everything I do I do it for you
Look into my heart you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am take my life
I would give it all
I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for

I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true

Everything I do I do it for you
There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time all the way
I would fight for you
I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you ya
I'd die for you


~Everything i do, i do it for you~Bryan Adams~



do guys really meant it when they say they love you?? In my opinion, no!!maybe to them its just another phrase that they are used to saying to anyone. To me, i wont say it unless i really2 care about that person. but still, maybe just saying those words are not enough. u have to show it that you really care. but what if you have done everything that you can do, but we are to remain as friends? do guys just take girls for granted?like we will always be there for them? i dunno. but what i know is that its really hard to find that someone who you can talk to and open up to. but once you found that person, its hard to let go but you know you have to. Therefore, i have learnt that i should not trust a person too much in case you get your heart broken. like my friend wrote to me juz now "at times, we start to hate the ones we once loved." but i know i cant hate ppl. mayb deep inside i juz feel frustrated wif myself. so i juz need to keep everything inside my heart n hope that as time pass, i will recover. n i dun need ur help with that. u juz need to live the life u have chosen n be happy alrite?


bsides all that, i have notice that my studies have been indirectly affected. i hope i can change that without ur help in tis one week's notice b4 my term test. i know i shld nt let my problems affect my studies, but i cant help it. but i know now which one i shld put my priorities first. so u dun need to worry abt me kayy??


i oso want to say that im sorry if i did not say anything that time. its juz that im taken aback with everything that have happen. eventho i may hav predicted it, but i cant accept the fact that it is really true. again im sorry.



till my nxt woes, signin off..