<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/29921094?origin\x3dhttp://myself-potrayal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

That's me, SoFiE.

I'm friendly, weird, adorable and many more. If you want to find out, know me first!

I love sunsets, chocolates, ice creams and lots more.

But I hate cockroach, green tea and especially those who lies to my face!

I'm happily attached to my cutey sweety hunnn, whom i adore very much(=

To know more about me and my life, just read my blog aite??







Tuesday, October 24, 2006

To care for someone is to truly appreciate and cherish tt someone for who/ what they are
Even if tt someone is nt meant to be yours, you will continue to care for tt someone
Though your heart is hurting, you know tt it is for the best
With or without tt someone's presence, life still hav to move on rite?
But can you move on as if nothing hav happen?
Or will it bother you everytime you think of it?
I guz you hav to experience it yourself to know the answer....